AUDITORS - PERMANENT – LONDON
Our client, a long-established, medium-sized firm of Chartered Accountants with highly experienced partners, is seeking Auditors to join their practice in one of their London offices.
Qualifications and Experience Required
· ACA or ACCA.
· Must be computer literate with advanced knowledge of Excel and good knowledge of Word and Outlook.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written.
· A high technical and practical standard, so experience at top 60 type firms is preferred.
· Experience of Pro Audit and Viztopia is useful but not essential.
· RFS knowledge.
· Reporting to either managers or directly to Partners.
· Working in a dedicated audit team of approximately 18 staff and 4 RI partners, where effectively 100% of time will be on audits; though some accounting is generally required during the audit; as well as preparing draft tax computations.
· May act as on site senior, responsible for planning, executing and completing audit work to a high standard.
· Will be working regularly with juniors and semi-seniors, so must be able to train juniors during an audit, delegate, monitor and review their work.
· Will take full responsibility of each audit assignment and will be responsible for completing the audit work within the agreed timescale, but will have the support and guidance from the relevant manager/partner.
· Responsible for dealing with technical issues or seeking guidance where necessary.
· The Firm has a mixed client portfolio, largely owner-managed businesses, generally in the £5m - £25m turnover bracket, though some are in the hundreds of millions. The Firm has a substantial number of property clients and also several AIM listed clients; knowledge of IRFS would be advantageous.
· Clients are generally based in and around greater London and the South East, though occasional overnight travel may be required for clients located further afield.
· The average audit assignment generally last 2 weeks. It will probably include a senior with possibly a junior, a manager and partner.
· Company provides laptops to staff and a dual screen to carry out their work.
Salary: Competitive dependent upon experience
o Childcare vouchers paid via salary sacrifice
o Cycle to work scheme
o Death in service life assurance
o Pension scheme
o Holiday:25 days plus bank holidays per year Jan - December.
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and must be able to work within the EU/UK.
For more information please contact Melanie Wood, Director - Recruitment
on 020 8905 2250 or email email@example.com