CONSTRUCTION LAWYER – PERMANENT
BERKSHIRE OR LONDON BASED
Our client, a leading successful commercial law firm, acting for businesses, multi-nationals, public sector bodies and individual clients, is offering a diverse and rewarding role for a Construction Lawyer, to be based in either their fast-paced Berkshire or London office.
A valid Law Society Practicing Certificate.
IT literate, adept in the use of Microsoft Office and Partner for Windows or similar.
Consistently good academics: A/Bs in A levels; 1st / 2:1 degree or equivalent.
Experience & other Requirements:
· 3-5 years PQE Construction lawyer experience.
· Experience of advising on and drafting amendments to standard form construction contracts (e.g. JCT, NEC), collateral warranties, bonds and guarantees essential.
· Construction industry dispute resolution expertise or experience (e.g. adjudication, arbitration) essential.
· Ability to demonstrate practical experience of both contentious and non-contentious construction law.
· Pro-active, hardworking and commercially-minded.
· Ability to form and maintain strong working relationships quickly.
· Strong technical capability.
· Ability to work as part of a team essential.
· Impeccable organisation and communication skills.
· Enthusiastic individual.
· A diverse and rewarding role.
· From day 1, involved in contentious and non-contentious complex and high-value client matters.
· You will also provide support to the Construction Partners across the Berkshire & London offices (with travel to other offices when required) and you will assist junior members of the team when necessary.
· The role will also involve supporting the Construction Group’s wider business development strategies and interests.
Salary and Benefits:
· £50k p.a. + +
· 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
· Corporate subsidised BUPA
· Death-in-service 4 x salary
· Eye Care
· Child care vouchers
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and must be able to work within the EU/UK.
For more information please contact Suzanne Wood, Director of Recruitment
on 020 8905 2250 or email email@example.com