CONTRACT MANAGER - PERMANENT / CONTRACT - WILTSHIRE
Our Client is a property repairs and improvement company, which is part of a group of companies that work toward the collective goal of improving homes and communities. They have an opening for a confident, results-driven and team playing Contract Manager for their office based in Wiltshire.
The position is permanent but they are also willing to consider a contract or fixed term basis (3-6 months).
Responsible for delivering excellent operational and commercial performance on contract(s) and building strong relationships with customers, clients and colleagues. This includes but is not limited to:
· Managing the contract and work outputs to agreed standards and budget profile.
· Ensuring budgets are managed and delivered within set targets and to a high quality
· Delivering excellent KPI's and monitoring the performance of the team to ensure results meet or exceed agreed targets
· Acting as a visible focal point for the operational teams
· Collaborating with other contract managers, supervisors and colleagues to develop best practise and implement change
· Ensuring cost plans and project improvement plans are implemented and understood
· Managing operational service delivery and productivity through business systems and processes to achieve high levels of performance. Where appropriate, ensure use of trackers, PDA’s and scheduling management is maximised by the team to improve performance.
· Ensuring a fully integrated approach to service delivery, continually striving to improve performance
· Where appropriate, ensuring there is a robust out of hours rota in place and an escalation procedure to cover all eventualities
· Ensuring contracts are compliant with all Health & Safety matters including compliance with company & legal gas and electrical requirements
· Ensuring QC audits as per Gas and Electrical Compliance requirements are carried out
· Giving and receiving regular feedback through discussions on individual and team basis
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
· Trade or relevant professional qualification
· M & E only - C&G 2382 17th Edition would be an advantage and/or experience of managing electrical contracts as would Core gas qualification CCN1, unvented systems, Gas Safe accredited
· Operational management, commercially aware & solution orientated
· Interpersonal and communication skills
· Project management skills
· Effective change management
· Experience of the social housing repairs market
· Proven track record of maintaining effective client relationships
· Experience of developing and managing teams within a multi-skilled trades environment
A full driving licence is required for this role.
£45,000 per annum - as well as a pension scheme and 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays. In addition there is a 10% car allowance.
For contract or fixed rate please state the rate you would you be looking for.
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and can work in the UK.