EMPLOYMENT LAWYER OR LEGAL EXECUTIVE - BUCKINGHAMSHIRE
PERMANENT / FULL TIME
Our Client, a reputable firm of solicitors, is seeking an EMPLOYMENT LAWYER, LEGAL EXECUTIVE or HR CIPD trained, to work from their Milton Keynes office.
· Either an employment lawyer or it could be a Legal Executive or HR, CIPD-trained (Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development)
· 4 years’ post-qualification experience of working in Employment Law.
· Some HR experience
· A willingness to learn and get involved
Job Scope / The Role:
· Working with the Partner in Commercial (no experience necessary) - developing a new department - filling the place of someone leaving but the focus will be more on commercial work)
· Working on Contentious and Non-Contentious work
· Working on contracts, policies etc.
· Willing to travel to other offices nearby if need be.
· Hours: 9 am to 5.15 pm Monday - Friday
Salary and Benefits:
· Up to £45k p.a.
· Pension – the Company contributes 3%
· Life Assurance – 4 times annual salary
· Holidays 20 days’ + Statutory Bank Holidays (an extra day per year after 2 years)
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience matchclient’s specification and must be able to work within the EU/UK.
For more information please contact Suzanne Wood, Director of Recruitment