ENTERPRISE ARCHITECT - DIRECT HIRE CONTRACT – KAZAKHSTAN
Our Client, a Major international Oil and Gas contractor, is seeking an Enterprise Architect for their Client’s project based in Kazakhstan.
· Minimum Diploma (Bachelor’s Degree in Information / Communication Technology or Computer Science).
· At least 10-15 years of experience in ICT area with at least 5-7 years of in-depth experience of individual ICT&IM discipline (e.g. Network & Telecom, Host & Storage, Applications, IM).
· Knowledge of international standards, best practices related to Enterprise or IT Architecture (COBIT, ITIL, TOGAF, Zachman, SOA, OBASHI, etc.).
· IT/IM Architecture.
· Business Analysis & Intelligence.
· Business & IT/IM Change Management.
· Business Context and Organizational Environment.
· Information & Data Management.
· Landscape & Configuration Management.
· Business and ICT Risk Management.
· ICT&IM Service Delivery & Support.
· Project Management.
· Strategic perspective.
Establish, manage and maintain effective IT/IM Architecture function to define a blueprint for the future development of the IT/IM landscape. The primary role of the Enterprise Architect is to ensure that the respective business information, processes, applications, service, components, technology and relationships among them are in line with the organization technology and governance strategies, policies and standards.
Duration: 12 months with possible further 1 year extension.
Status: Residential (Monday to Friday)
Rate: €505per worked day NET (after all Kazakh tax deducted), plus an all found package.
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification.