ESTIMATOR (MINOR WORKS) – PERMANENT – LINCOLNSHIRE
Our Client, a construction company who covers new build, refurbishments and maintenance with specialists in the areas of education, medical, retail, food and housing sectors. They are currently seeking an Estimator to join them in the Group’s Building Maintenance & Minor Works division. The successful candidate will be working on refurbishment and new build projects, traditional and design & build tenders. This role is based in the Lincolnshire region.
You will have current / recent experience as noted in the Job Scope below.
• You should have experience and awareness of multiple construction methods, techniques and trades, to enable you to provide accurate construction and design advice to clients, which comply with current building regulations and planning guidelines.
• An understanding of technical drawings and working with detailed schedules of works and bills of quantities.
• A commercial awareness of the construction industry.
• The knowledge to provide budgets and feasibility of construction projects.
• The ability to manage your own time and meet demanding deadlines for tender returns.
Working on refurbishment and new build projects, and traditional and design & build tenders.
The role will include providing accurate quotations for minor construction works ranging from new build extensions to refurbishments and general repairs/maintenance within commercial, industrial, retail and agricultural sectors.
Salary is competitive and benefits include group personal pension, profit-related pay, employee share scheme and opportunities for further training, development and progression.
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and must be able to work within the EU/UK.
For more information please contact Betty Wood, Managing Director
on 020 8905 2250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org