ESTIMATOR – PERMANENT – SURREY
Our Client, a long established carpentry & joinery specialist sub-contractor with a proven track record in both first & second fix carpentry, fit-out and purpose made joinery, is seeking an Estimator to join their team based in Surrey.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Previous experience working within a carpentry and joinery environment.
- Essential experience of working as an estimator within a similar environment.
Job hoppers and freelancers will not be considered. The correct candidate will be from a respectable and stable working background of at least 2 years held within a previous carpentry and joinery main contractor.
Projects vary in location and size. The correct Estimator will be taking on the following tasks:
- Assisting the estimating team where required on new tenders
- Putting together price variations and assessing the value of subcontract values
- Working in close partnership with Project teams
- Pursuing main contractors for new tenders
Basic salary is commensurate with experience.
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and must be to work within the EU/UK.
For more information please contact Suzanne Wood, Director of Recruitment
on 020 8905 2250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org