EXPERIENCED SALES AND LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR - PERMANENT - WEST LONDON (Maida Vale)
Our client is a successful family Estate Agency. They are looking for an experienced Sales and Lettings Negotiator for their Maida Vale office who can ideally start as soon as possible. This company provides good incentives - regularly run staff days out and events.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience required.
Must have a full driving licence and ideally have your own transport.
Shouldn’t need supervision or training and can hit the ground running.
Must be bubbly, energetic and motivated.
Must be a fast thinker and adaptable to new change.
They should have a stable career history.
Well presented with excellent communications skills.
They should be able to think on their feet and make quick decisions and not be afraid to put their ideas across.
Excellent customer service skills.
As Sales and Lettings Negotiator you will be basically running your own desk. Your daily remit will include:
· Conducting valuations and appraisals.
· Conducting viewings with applicants and letting properties.
· Attending meetings with Landlords / relevant bodies.
· Dealing with general queries & working to set targets.
· Obtaining new properties for lettings.
· Conducting property appraisals.
· Keeping in regular contact with all potential clients, updating records accordingly.
· Other associated duties as required.
9.00AM -6.00PM Monday to Friday with one late night, and alternative Saturdays 10.00AM - 1.00PM
Basic £15,000 - £20,000 depending on experience and a good commission structure dependent on salary offered. Full driving licence required.
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and must be able to work within the EU/UK.