INSURANCE CONSULTANT / SALES ADVISER – PERMANENT – HERTS
Our Client is National Insurance Broker who has been providing a personal service to over 500,000 clients since the 1960s through over 70 High Street branches. Offering a wide range of types of products ranging from Home & Contents, Car, Pet, Business and Life Insurance.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large national insurance broker. Full training provided and will also provide support to any successful candidate so that they may obtain their “Certificate in Insurance”.
· Sell clients Portfolio of insurance products and services
· Work in line with policies and procedures put in place by the FCA ( Financial Conduct Authority)
· Cultivate and maintain excellent relationships
· Sell/communicate with all types of clients via the phone and face to face.
Qualifications and Experience required:
· Good English (writing & speaking) essential
· GCSE Maths and English
· Previous exp in a similar roll preferred but not essential as full training given
· Exp within a financial or retail based role
· Be able to deal confidently with clients both face to face and over the telephone
· Years exp of working in a customer facing roll
· Full UK driving licence
· Customer focused
· Good communicator
· Be able to close clients (sell)
· Looking for a career (not just a job)
Training is in-house and hands on, you would also be expected to study for a "Certificate in Insurance" in your own time. This consists of 3 exams and you are given up to 1 year to pass these and plenty of support.
Mon-Fri 8.30-1700 (Saturday 830-1230).Client has a Saturday rotation, that means they will get one off a month currently but they are looking to increase this soon.
Salary & Benefits:
· Salary £18,000 - £25,000
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and must be able to work within the EU/UK.
For more information please contact Joel Newman, Business Development Manager
on 020 8905 2250 or email email@example.com
If you are interested in this position and would like more information do please contact me or any other member of the Recruitment Team as soon as possible. If you are not sure the CV we have on file is current send your latest CV to me, at the same time advising me your availability and any other relevant information. If this position is not exactly what you are looking for please look at our website www.woodland.co.ukas we update this site daily with all our current vacancies. Rest assured that your CV is treated as confidential and Woodland will not send your CV to any Clients until we have your permission to do so.