JUNIOR BID MANAGER - LAND REMEDIATION – PERMANENT / FULL-TIME - NORTHAMPTONSHIRE
Our Client, a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy with a specialty in land remediation who has offices throughout the UK, is seeking a Junior Bid Manager to join their dynamic Bids team operating within their fast-growing Ground Engineering and Land Remediation business.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
• Previous experience of bids and tenders in a B2B environment, including familiarity with OJEU notices and tender portals
• Previous sector experience within the development, property, construction or infrastructure sectors is desirable, as is experience within the professional services sector
• Excellent writing, editing and proofing skills
• Strong inter-personal skills
• Team player
• Meticulous attention to detail and highly organised
• Able to adapt quickly to change under pressure
• Able to manage multiple tasks concurrently and engage with a wide range of stakeholders
• Strong IT skills including Powerpoint, Excel and, preferably, Adobe InDesign
• Ability to process and analyse a broad range of data and information quickly and effectively
• Able to work to tight deadlines
Our Client is looking for an individual with proven skills in writing, editing and proofing, who understands how to prepare first-class bids to time critical deadlines. Preferably, you will have a background in the engineering sector and have knowledge of the built environment which encompasses both development and infrastructure.
This role will report to their Bid & Project Manager and is based near Northampton.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Lead the delivery of tenders and support the Bid & Project Manager and other Bid Managers across the wider Company business with the delivery of major bids
• Review, edit and proof submission responses from their technical teams
• Input into or lead key sections within tenders
• Review, when required, opportunities from a variety of portals and share internally as appropriate
• Contribute within the team to undertaking a range of essential administrative tasks related to ongoing client relationships, for example, completion of supplier questionnaires, provision of certificates and insurances etc.
• Lead the delivery of PQQ’s, when required, to ensure a compliant response to opportunities
• Contribute within the team to researching, reviewing, writing and editing CV’s and case studies
• Build strong relationships with staff at all levels across the Company to support a collaborative approach to commercially important bids
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
This is a permanent, full-time position offering a competitive salary plus an excellent flexible benefits package including 25 days holiday.
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and are eligible to work in the UK.
For more information please contact Melanie Wood, Director of Recruitment
on 020 8905 2250 or email email@example.com