LETTINGS MANAGER – PERMANENT – MANCHESTER
Our client, a family run lettings business specialising in student properties, is looking for a Lettings Manager to join their team based in South Manchester.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Experience within the lettings industry
· Good time-management
· Be proficient with technology - computers/phone. Our Client has a management software that they use so this is a must
· Adaptable and willingness to learn
· Good customer services skills
· Can pick up pieces of information that are disseminated quickly
· Experience of the HMO market would also be a huge benefit
· Must hold a clean driver’s licence
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for the day-to-day marketing i.e. keeping adverts current and updated (Client website, Rightmove, CFP software, Manchester Student Homes, pad for students, on the Market, etc)
· Managing lead enquiries (phoning applicants, booking in viewings etc)
· Conducting viewings
· Processing tenant applications (credit check for professionals etc)
· Completing all the relevant paperwork including guarantor details
· Checking in/moving in of tenant/s
· Sourcing landlord/s in the area
· Assist with other duties such as maintenance, valuations, inventories as well as other office based duties
· KPIs to be hit every month
HOURS: Monday – Friday 10.00 – 18.30 and Saturdays 11.00 – 16.00 (weekend work varying with seasonal demands).
SALARY: £18,000 - £20,000 basic salary + great commission (to be reviewed after six months).
Contribution towards car costs after 3 months.
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and must be able to work within the EU/UK.