LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR – PERMANENT – NORTH WEST LONDON
Our client, an established Estate agents and market leader specialising in selling and letting properties, is looking for a highly motivated Lettings Negotiator to join their team at their offices in North West London.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Well spoken & well presented.
· Determined to succeed and progress your career in a fast paced environment.
· At least 1 year estate agency lettings experience required.
· A clean full UK driving licence and your own car required.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Meeting Landlords and advising on rents.
· Obtaining new properties for lettings.
· Registering Applicants.
· Dealing with telephone and email enquiries and updating records accordingly.
· Setting up and conducting viewings to potential tenants.
· Negotiating offers.
· Co-ordinating move-ins.
· Preparing Tenancy Agreements.
· Checking tenant references.
· Making sure all aspects of the letting meet legal requirement.
This opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator comes with full training and a structured career path from Lettings Negotiator to management.
SALARY: Competitive salary, dependent on age and experience.
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and must be able to work within the EU/UK.
For more information please contact Joel Newman
on 020 8905 2250 or email@example.com