MIXED TAX SENIOR – PERMANENT - BUCKINGHAMSHIRE
Our Client, who works across a diverse range of business and industry sectors, is seeking a Mixed Tax Senior to be responsible for managing a caseload in their Buckinghamshire Office.
Qualifications and Experience Required
· Will ideally hold the CTA or an accountancy qualification.
· Excellent communication skills are essential as well as the ability to work using your own initiative.
· Should have experience of the responsibilities below.
· Will assist the managers in dealing with the tax affairs of companies, partnerships and sole traders.
· More experienced candidates will be given their own portfolio of clients to control.
· The main duties revolve around compliance work and include preparing, finalising and submitting company tax returns, preparing income tax computations for sole traders and partnerships, drafting correspondence with the client and HMRC, preparing income tax returns and dealing with HMRC enquiries.
· As the role develops there will be the opportunity to become more involved in tax planning and advice work.
· The strongest candidates will share in the firm’s focused client service ethic and respond proactively and positively to the demands of the team.
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits including pension and health
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and must be able to work within the EU/UK.
For more information please contact Suzanne Wood, Director Recruitment
on 020 8905 2250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org