PAINTING ENGINEER SPECIALIST – CONTRACT – FRANCE
Our Client, a major international oil and gas contractor are urgently seeking a Painting Engineer Specialist to work on a new project.
Successful candidate shall provide the following skills:
· Knowledge in painting and constraints of yards.
· Knowledge of workshop and sequencing during painting phases.
· Our Client needs for this position those with heavy industry/fabricated equipment experience. Most desirable is past experience within the offshore oil and gas industry.
· Fluent Spoken, written and technical English is essential
The requested service is on achieving Study Materials and painting stage study and construction / supervision phase.
· Establish procedures applied to various projects.
· Evaluate the specifications and requirements of different customers.
· Analyze the technical offers in order to select the best subcontractors.
· Monitoring and technical support to subcontractors when needed.
· Review manufacturing procedures of subcontractors (welding specifications, NDT procedure).
· Address non-conformities.
· Bring your technical support to projects and construction sites (on-site visits to provide).
· Assist site teams during the qualifying stages.
DURATION: 6 months contract position
RATE: Negotiable but please quote an all inclusive daily rate in Euros while applying. This will totally include wages, accommodation. (Travel costs should be separated from the flat rate)
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and must be able to work in the EU.
For more information please contact Melanie Wood, Director of Recruitment
on +44 (0)20 8905 2250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org