PROPERTY MANAGER – PERMANENT – NORTH WEST LONDON
Our Client, an established and experienced company specialising in commercial sales and lettings, investment and property management, is looking for a Property Manager to join their team at their offices in North West London.
Our Client is not your average estate agents. They pride themselves on doing things differently and are looking to take on a candidate with the same ethos that they have.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Experience in a face to face customer service role.
· Experience in Property desired but not essential.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels with confidence.
· Strong organisational skills and a close eye for detail.
· Humble Personality.
· Looking for a long term position.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Property Manager you will be responsible for the day to day management of a portfolio of varied properties, ensuring high levels of both landlord and tenant satisfaction.
· Manage relationships with landlords and tenants and provide a first class service.
· Help prepare properties for letting and new tenancies.
· Commission necessary maintenance, renovation and refurbishment work required. Working closely with contractors to ensure the work is carried out to a high standard and within budget.
· Take responsibility for the end of tenancy process resulting in a smooth transition.
· Carry out thorough property inspections ensuring all records for the portfolio are up to date.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
£18,000-£22,000 depending on experience
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and must be able to work within the EU/UK.
For more information please contact Joel Newman
on 020 8905 2250 or email@example.com