PUMP SERVICE ENGINEER - PERMANENT - HERTFORDSHIRE
Our Client, has been established for over 20 years specialising in the manufacture, project design, sale, commission, service and repair of pumped drainage solutions. Over the last few years their business has been expanding rapidly due to new contracts and will be continuing expansion in coming years. From their headquarters in Hertfordshire they offer nationwide coverage for the supply and maintenance of their products. They are seeking a Pump Service Engineer who will report to an Engineer Manager, and work from their office in Hertfordshire and at Client sites as and when required.
QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE & CHARACTER:
The right candidate will have the following experience:
· Proven experience of working with grey water and effluent systems/ submersible pumping stations.
· Good mechanical and electrical skills.
· Full UK Driving Licence.
· The ability to work remotely.
· Flexibility to work on the Client’s Emergency Call-Out Rota.
· Mature communication skills.
· The ability to deal professionally with customers.
· Constructive interpersonal skills.
· The ability to work independently or as a member of a team.
· A positive personality and helpful disposition.
· Flexible approach.
· Trustworthy, honest and have integrity.
· A BS76712008 17th Edition Wiring Regulations Qualification would be highly advantageous.
As Pump Service Engineer you will perform general electrical and mechanical engineering duties to ensure that the Client’s pump systems are operating as specified. You will carry out maintenance, repairs, commissioning and installations of their pump stations and associated equipment and have to travel nationwide to client sites. Other responsibilities include:
· Participating in the Client’s Emergency Call-Out Rota.
· Working with grey water and effluent systems and working within confined spaces.
· Communicating effectively with the service team, providing reports and photos of pumps and associated equipment, with the use of a PDA and mobile phone.
· Providing positive and helpful disposition and professionally communicating with customers.
· Working independently or as a member of a team.
Salary: £23,000 - £30,000 PA - OTE £40,000 PA
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and must be to work within the EU/UK.