SALES & LETTNGS NEGOTIATOR – PERMANENT – NORTH WEST LONDON
Our Client, an established, experienced company specialising in commercial sales and lettings, Investment and property management, is looking for a Sales & Lettings Negotiator to join their team at their offices in North West London.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Our Client is keen to speak to candidates with experience as well as those who don’t necessarily have Estate agency experience but feel they have the right skills to succeed in this industry. Full training and support provided.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Handling enquiries for sales and lettings.
· Arranging and carrying out property viewings.
· Negotiate & agree both sales and lettings transactions.
· Dealing with Buyers and sellers.
· Dealing with Landlords and tenants.
· Various other day to day office duties.
· Have an excellent telephone manner.
· Have good communication skills.
· Good Negotiation skills.
· Be well organized.
· Energetic, Personable, Keen, Hungry and feel they can make a difference to a small business.
· The right candidate must be trustworthy have a good work ethic and hold a full UK driving licence and have their own car.
9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
9am to 2pm Saturday (Flexible)
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Starting salary £18,000 basic salary with commission
Potential other benefits to be discussed at interview
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and must be able to work within the EU/UK.
For more information please contact Joel Newman
on 020 8905 2250 or firstname.lastname@example.org