SALES AND LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR – PERMANENT - HERTFORDSHIRE
Our client, an independent Estate Agency, is looking for an experienced Sales and Lettings Negotiator to join their successful team at their offices in Hertfordshire.
· The ideal candidate must be:
- Self-motivated enough to sustain a “right now” attitude continuously.
- An awesome communicator
- Smartly and professionally spoken and attired
- Confident enough to deal with strangers every day on the phone and in person
- Meticulously accurate.
- Capable and confident to attend valuations.
· They must have everyday experience using a business software system, Word, Outlook, Excel, social media, and a phone system.
· Local knowledge would be an advantage.
· Should have previous valuations experience and have several years experience in sales and lettings.
· You must be able to show a background in working in a highly targeted environment, be driven and self-motivated.
The role will involve registering suitable applicants, conducting viewings and negotiating sales.
You will be set targets which will be monitored by way of monthly performance reviews.
Monday to Friday 9am-6pm (with some weekend work)
£16,000 - £20,000 Basic (depending on experience)
Attractive package and commission structure for the right candidate.
Car, mobile phone and fuel allowances.
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and must be able to work within the EU/UK.
For more information please contact Joel Newman
on 020 8905 2250 or firstname.lastname@example.org