Job Title: Senior Administrator
Location: Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
Salary: Please quote
Position Type: Permanent
Availability: Ideally asap
We are a Recruitment Consultancy based in Borehamwood, seeking a bright energetic person to join our team. Our business is UK and Worldwide Recruitment across several industries including Oil & Gas industry, Civil and Building industry, IT and Accountancy Sectors
The company is looking for a bright individual, preferably a graduate or with A Levels or equivalent vocational qualifications, who is able to manage their own work load and work well within a team. The successful candidate will possess well developed communication skills and require minimal supervision. The successful candidate must have excellent time management, prioritisation skills and attention to detail. They must be able to adapt to changing demands, be friendly, enthusiastic, and reliable.
You will be trained in all tasks. Duties will include administration - involving large amounts of work on both MS Outlook (email), Word, Acrobat and our recruitment database, as well as telephone work - liaising with clients and candidates, online advertising and general office admin. Eventually assisting in searching for suitable candidates on the database and online. You will be working as part of the admin team assisting our Recruiters, Managers and Directors. At times workloads are high and client deadlines need to be met.
• Must have previous experience of working within an admin role in a commercial office environment.
• You must have good analytical skills.
• Very good written English and English comprehension.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
• Experience of Maintaining and updating databases.
• Be confident in dealing with people.
• Have a ‘can do’ attitude and a good work ethic.
• Have good communication and organisational skills
• Friendly, enthusiastic, reliable, punctual and dynamic
• Team player
• Willing to work longer hours if necessary.
• Ability to listen to and carry out instructions.
• Have the ability to work under pressure
THIS IS A HIGH PRESSURED JOB OFTEN WITH DEADLINES WHICH MUST BE MET
Due to the nature of our work, you must be accurate, have a flexible approach to your work and have the ability to concentrate.
An excellent career opportunity can be obtained for a hard working individual.