SENIOR STRUCTURAL ENGINEER – PERMANENT – WEST MIDLANDS
Our Client, a multidisciplinary civil engineering consultancy who has offices throughout the UK, is seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to join their team based in the West Midlands office.
· MEng in civil/structural engineering OR a first degree in a related discipline.
· Chartered Membership or Associate Membership of the ICE or IStructE.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in building structures design.
· Strong communication, analysis, technical design and drawing skills.
· Self-motivated team player with good people skills.
Will be responsible for aspects of design work from conception through to technical approval on projects ranging from £0.5m to £20m. Will be responsible for design quality and profitable delivery and will report to the Director/Associate/Principal Engineer.
Working within a growing successful multi-disciplinary consultancy and operating across a range of projects, responsibilities may include:
· Preparation of fee proposals for Director, Associate or Principal Engineer authorization.
· Delivery of scheme designs and input into scheme design reports.
· Delivery of detailed design including full tender and construction packages.
· Liaison with statutory authorities, architects, the design team and contractors.
· Attendance at client, design and site meetings.
· Site inspections and reporting.
· Management of engineers and technicians.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package including 25 days holiday and a variety of optional flexible benefits.
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and are eligible to work in the UK.
For more information please contact Suzanne Wood, Director of Recruitment
on 020 8905 2250 or emailSuzanne@woodland.co.uk