SOFTWARE DEVELOPER – PERMANENT – CHESHIRE
Our client, one of the UK’s fastest growing telecommunication companies, is looking for an enthusiastic and committed person to join their Development Team.
The Software Developer will help to continue to grow and develop the client’s software systems.
This is a role that will allow you to grow and develop your skills in a supportive environment. With this in mind it is important that you have the right focus and passion to take full advantage of this opportunity.
• Object orientation.
• .NET (VB or C#).
• SQL server.
• Database structure/relationship management.
• T-SQL including stored procedures, views, user security, SQL jobs and more.
• Software testing.
• Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio.
• Enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
• Have good communication skills.
• Be able to work to deadlines and under pressure.
Salary & Benefits:
Basic salary: £23,000 - £27,000 p.a. dependent upon experience.
HolidayAllowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance and Loyalty Scheme.
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and must be able to work within the EU/UK.
For more information please contact Melanie Wood, Director of Recruitment