TAX MANAGER - PERMANENT - HEREFORDSHIRE
Our client, a long-established top firm of Chartered Accountants with offices around the UK, is seeking a Tax Manager to join their Herefordshire office.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
· Someone with good all round experience covering personal and corporate tax.
· Someone with excellent interpersonal skills
· Someone possessing excellent business development skills who will develop own client base
· The new role is part-compliance and part-advisory.
· To join a small amenable team of 14 with specialist expertise
· Working autonomously in managing own portfolios etc.
· To join what a tax centre of excellence.
· Networking etc. in order to help business growth
Salary & Benefits:
· Circa £36k - £38k p.a. plus benefits
· Pension: auto enrolment 1st April, 2016
· Sickness benefit
We are instructed to only submit to our Client candidates whose qualifications and experience match client’s specification and must be able to work within the EU/UK.
For more information please contact Suzanne Wood, Director of Recruitment
on 020 8905 2250 or email email@example.com